From Undesirable to Undeniable
Hello there, I’m Sean Sena.
I am a independent and professional Jeet Kune Do instructor based in Singapore, a New Thought specialist and a personal transformation mentor to business leaders.
I bring out the best in people.
But… that’s not what this is about.
I am here to share my story with you, so you can understand why I do what I do.
This was me at 16 years old.
I had no confidence. No certainty. No direction in life.
I was feeling inferior all the time.
I had no energy.
I was fearful.
I never could get anything done.
For the years that followed, I tried and tried.
I tried to eliminate my feelings of inferiority and incapability.
I turned to sports, which only served to demoralize me even further, because I sucked at it.
I felt alone, useless and believed that I was destined to fail at life.
That was my lowest point and the beginning of my journey.
Through competitive fencing and Jeet Kune Do, I embarked on a quest to strengthen myself from within.
I wanted to transform myself.
I aspired to become a champion, a leader and above all, a master of my self.
Then I realized people call this Personal Mastery.
That was when I knew my calling.
I had found my voice, and it was time to help others find theirs.
I went deeper into my practice and study of martial arts and Mind.
I started to share my message with others.
I continued to learn and refine myself.
I set and conquered goals that stretched me every step of the way.
Eventually, I arrived at one conclusion.
That the Master Key to whatever we want already lies Within us.
This is me today.
Having underwent several transformations:
From underconfident to self-sufficient.
From a broke martial artist with zero business acumen to a six-figure Closer.
From a one-dimensional technician to a global champion of New Thought.
I am here to tell you that it is just as easy to set big goals as it is to play small.
That’s my story.
This is why I do what I do today.
I am capable of bringing out the best in me, and I know that we can do the same for you as well.
We are in this world to become our greatest versions.
To give our greatest gifts back to this world.
To live a life we can truly be proud of.
- Third-generation Bruce Lee student
- The world’s only Jeet Kune Do practitioner with competitive international fencing experience
- Singapore’s only professional & full-time Jeet Kune Do specialist
- Fully-certified Jeet Kune Do Instructor (Ted Wong Lineage)
- National Fencing Athlete (’14, ’16, ’17, ’18)
- Registered Épée Fencing Coach
- Ten years of dedicated expertise in Ip Man Wing Chun
- Official Branch Instructor, Singapore – International Jeet Kune Do
- Certified Level 3 Instructor of International Jeet Kune Do
- 2017/18 Singapore National Fencing Training Squad — Men’s Épée (Senior)
- 2016/17 Singapore National Fencing Training Squad — Men’s Épée (Senior)
- 2014 Top 8 Singapore National Ranking for Épée Fencing (Senior)
- National Coaching Accreditation Programme Theory Level One
- Standard First Aid
- Gold Medalist, 2014 Singapore Novices Fencing Championships — Men’s Épée Individual
- Gold Medalist, 2014 Asian Varsity Fencing Championships — Men’s Épée Team
- Gold Medalist, 2013 Simmons Fencing Masters Classic Championships — Men’s Épée Team
- Gold Medalist, 2013 Asian Varsity Fencing Championships — Men’s Épée Team
- Gold Medalist, 2013 Singapore Novices Fencing Championship — Men’s Épée Team
- 2014 第十八屆 中華民國 輔大盃 全國大專院校 擊劍邀請賽 — 男子銳劍團體 亞軍
- Silver Medalist, 2014 Malaysia MMU Fencing Championships — Men’s Épée Individual
- Silver Medalist, 2012 CJ Invitationals — Men’s Épée Individual
- Silver Medalist, 2014 Singapore Novices Fencing Championship — Men’s Épée Team
- Silver Medalist, 2012 Malaysia Swashbucklers Fencing Championships — Men’s Épée Team
- 2012 台中擊劍錦標賽 銳劍團體賽 — 第二名
- 2012 台中擊劍錦標賽 男子銳劍個人 — 第六名
- Bronze Medalist, 2012 NUS Fencing Challenge — Men’s Épée team
- Bronze Medalist, 2015 Y-Sparks International Fencing Cup — Men’s Épée Individual